These steps to be followed by authors before, during and after full paper submission.
(2) During paper submission: The corresponding author submits a research paper on behalf of co-authors and handles all correspondence. The research paper should be submitted online through the platform (Online Submission Management Platform) for peer review and publication.
(3) After paper submission: After successful submission of a manuscript, a confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author (and co-authors) with submission information and further instructions. Review process will take 1-2 months depending on the journal review flow and finding potential reviewers. Please use the paper id for any future communication with us.
Paper Layout and Style
- Language: English
- Pages: Within 20 pages
- Words: Within 9000 words
- Abstract: Within 250 words
- Keywords: Within 8 keywords
- Headings and sub-headings: Numbered in order 1, 1.1, 1.1.1, 188.8.131.52, 1.2, 1.2.1
- Tables and figures: High resolution (recommended 300 px) with tables and figures captions and source (as well as references). It is highly recommended to provide figures and graphs original (editable) files separately.
- References (Bibliography): Using the REPA Citation Style, which is available for Zotero and Mendeley (free citation management software). Also, you can download the REPA Citation Style, and install it manually.
- File format: .Doc or .Docx (as per the provided template)
- Page layout: Normal margin, Letter page size, Portrait, One column (as per the provided template)
- Font type and size: Times New Roman, 10 (paragraph), 12 bold (1st level heading), 11 bold (2nd level heading), 10 bold (3rd level heading), 10 italics (4th level heading). It is preferred to use the provided template.
- Paragraphs: Spacing (before 6pt, after 6pt, line spacing double), No justify alignment
- Author details: Name, designation, organization, department, address, country, email and contact number of all authors in hierarchical order as it should appear in final publication.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0 License.