REPA put forward with a rapidly growing for innovative and smart scientific research and education. REPA is a not-for-profit (NPO) association, which have engaged around one hundred people around the world in an integrated educational and research perspective. REPA research offers a high level of flexibility and practically meeting real-life challenges. Researches are based on objective-oriented approaches, integrating the disciplines of environment, energy, economics, business, policy, agriculture, social and natural sciences.
For upcoming 3-years, REPA plans to invest in several research projects in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs 2030) as follows:
– Number of projects: 12-14 (small and medium-sized education and research projects)
– Estimated fiscal turnover: TBD
– Projects targeted countries: TBD
– Number of jobs to be created: TBD
- Business and Trade
- Environmental Science
- Applied Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences Studies
Tentative share (%) of investment on research projects based on theme.