Academic Conference Coordinator
REPA hires an experienced coordinator to plan, manage, and direct upcoming conference administrative and managerial tasks (independently). With at least a Bachelor’s degree most preferably in Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Technical fields, or in related fields to Academic Researches.
- Announced Date: July 23, 2020
- Vacancy No. 200723/#032-S/020JP
- Work Type: Full/Partime (local Naha City residence), Distance (online – anywhere)
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Gender: Any
- Functional Area: Management/Academic
- Nationality: Any
- Salary Range: As per REPA salary scales
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Contract Duration: 1-year + Extention
- Probation Period:3-month
- Languages: English (preferably + Japanese)
- Work Hours: TBD hours/week
- Version: v01 – June 23, 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- > Arrangement for booking conference hall
- > Arrangement of lunch for conference attendees with local hotels
- > Ordering and collecting printing stuffs from a printing company
- > Local tour coordination with a tour agency (agencies)
- > Conference coordination and management (before, during and after the conference)
- > Hiring conference facilitators (if needed/individuals or services company)
- > Attend weekly meeting (online)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Management, Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Technical fields, or in related fields to Academic Researches)
- Writing and speaking ability in English (preferably Japanese)
- 2+ years of experience in a secretarial role preferred
- Self-motivated, well-organized, objective-oriented, multi-task-oriented, innovative-oriented
- Managerial Skills
- Traveling interest and ability to different countries to manage and/or supervise our conferences
- Familiarity with using administrative tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
Candidate shall be demonstrated with a high competency of commitment, professionalism, creativity, and honesty.
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Answering all inquiries maybe not applicable, please accept our excuse in advance.