IMPORTANT: Invitation letters will only be issued once you have registered and paid fully for the conference fee. Invitation Letter has a standard format. Invitation Letter personalization, customization and modification are not applicable. Also, for the visa purposes, EXCEPT THE INVITATION LETTER, which will be issued by the conference manager (organizing committee), any other documents will not be issued. Visa Letter confirms that your paper is accepted for presentation, or your registration is confirmed and paid in full to participate at the Conference.
Invitation Letter Requirements:
- Have a paper accepted for presentation at the Conference. Or
- Registered as attendees without paper presentation.
- Have registered and paid in full for the Conference. And have a Registration Confirmation Code.
- Invitation Letter will be issued in English to use only for visa application purposes to attend the Conference.
- Please check entry and visa requirements for Canada with the local embassy/consulate in your home country before making travel arrangements.
- We will NOT issue any additional documents (Letter of Sponsorship, Letter of Guarantee, etc.) you might require to do so by the immigration department. It is the participant's sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- We will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participants’ inability to enter the country. The Conference does not guarantee your visa.
- Inquiries/concerns regarding entry and visa should be raised with the embassy/consulate in your home country. The Conference is not liable for any probable loss or damage, which will impact parties directly or indirectly.
Invitation letter requests will take 3-6 working days to process and will be sent by email (PDF). Request for hard copy version of the letter will not be accommodated.
Should your application be denied, We cannot change the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) decision, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the IRCC or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
Send your Visa Letter (Invitation Letter) request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Subject: Visa Letter Request - YOUR FULL NAME).
Canada Visitor Visa Link