REPA (www.repa.jp) is looking for proactive conference secretaries for its upcoming academic conference in Canada. Interested Canada-based applicants are encouraged to apply and join our team.
- Announced Date: July 25, 2020
- Vacancy No. 200725/#032-S/021JP
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Gender: Any
- Functional Area: Secretary
- Nationality: Any
- Salary Range: As per the REPA salary scale
- Years of Experience: 1+
- Contract Duration: 1-year + Extention
- Probation Period:3-month
- Languages: English
- Work Hours: TBD hours/week
- Version: v01 – June 25, 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Replying the conference emails
– Coordinate with the conference coordinator
– Sorting and reporting online registrations (attendees, presenters, etc.)
– Attends the conference organizing meetings, note the meeting, and update the organizing committee (by email)
– Report the conference progress and achievements to the press and social media staffs
– Attend the conference for (2-days, date & venue of the conference will be decided later) with flexible time
A local facilitator will play as a member of REPA team, which will be supported by a dedicated team of 10+ colleagues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Technical fields, or in related fields to Academic Researches)
- At least a year related experience
- Good communication skill
Candidate shall be demonstrated with a high competency of commitment, professionalism, creativity, and honesty.
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Note: Answering all inquiries maybe not applicable, please accept our excuse in advance.